All of us at the CPK

Cassie, Cheryl, Lucy, Kristin, Tiffany, me, and Adreena (?)

Lucy, Cheryl, Cassie, and me
This weekend I had the rare opportunity to go out two nights in a row. On Friday night, myself along with some fellow Twilight Moms went to a really great bakery called the Sweet Tooth Fairy for cupcakes in Provo. Then we met some other TM's at the California Pizza kitchen in Provo. We had a great time and learned maybe a little too much about each other :).
On Saturday evening we went to "Erin's Sleepover" at the Hilton. It was basically a women's expo. The best part about it was getting Glitter Toes. It's a new way of toe nail painting that is supposed to last a lot longer than regular polish. They are sparkly black and super sassy. Kaylee was pretty jealous about me getting my toes done and she said "no more going out with your friends without me". Apparently I'm grounded...
3 comments:
mmmmm cupcakes
I was just reading about glitter toes i hear they last for at lest a month if not two, I really want them done! Hey aren't you grounded, why are you allowed on the net?
I am so jealous! I wish I could have come!
Post a Comment