Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cabin Fever


Kaylee after the 4-wheeler ride


Gavin and Kaylee pretending to like each other


Daxton's cabin hat

We spent Labor Day weekend at our grandparent's cabin in Idaho. The weather was really nice, and we had a good time. As always, when my family gets together there is plenty of good food. I spent a lot of the weekend in a carb-enduced coma. It was totally worth it! My aunt and uncle brought up their four-wheelers and the kids had a blast on those. We found a stray dog the day that we arrived and Gavin and Kaylee took good care of him while we were there. Gavin was pretty traumatized when we took the dog to the animal shelter, but hopefully after a little time and therapy he'll recover.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

So I take it Kaylee didnt like the 4 wheel ride!
It looks like so much fun, I am bummed i miss these family get togethers and all the yummy food!