

When you are as big of a Twilight fan as my friends and I are, you will look for any excuse for a Twilight related party. Friday night was no exception. We met at my friend Cassie's house and ate some wonderful homemade mushroom ravioli, salad, and breadsticks. We even made our own t-shirts. Mine said "Love Child Inspired by Edward Cullen" with a picture of him on my belly. We also played some really fun games planned by myself and my friend Lisa. When we left her house to head to the release party at Borders, I realized my jeep was gone. It had been towed! Here are some words of advice...if there isn't a sidewalk, that means it's private property and you can't park there. I had to learn that the hard way, especially since there were no visible signs pointing that out to me. Aside from the $200 fee and the creepy tow guy who lived in a camper at the impound yard, the night was a lot of fun!
1 comment:
fun fun fun!!! I am so jealous of you and your twilight parties! Oh well, I was there in spirit!
Post a Comment