Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another Ultrasound





Today I had another action-packed ultrasound and appointment. It looks like the fluid level is ok, so no bed rest for me! The ultrasound chick (I mean technician) got 2 cool 3D pictures along with one of his face and profile. They aren't super clear, but hopefully you can see at least some of his features. It looks like it will be another chubby cheeked baby.
Kaylee told me yesterday that she might want to eat him when he gets here, so I better make sure we have plenty of snacks in the house by June so that doesn't happen.

4 comments:

Joyous said...

HOORAY!!!!! I am so happy that you won't have to have bedrest!!!! And he is already soooo cute!! Yay for baby Edward!!! hee hee

Crystal said...

wow that 3-d picture is so cute, it looks just like a real life photo it is amazing what they can do nowa days. yea on o bed rest!

Suzie said...

That is great news!! What Kaylee said is so cute. Hope you are feeling okay. Bet you're glad you're on the last leg of the road. It's all down hill from here!

Little Messy Missy said...

I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!!!