After many frusterating attempts at making my stinking blog publish my posts, it seems to finally be working. Anyway, fall is here again and it is my very favorite season. I'm ignoring the big storm we got last night that has left everything all white and yucky.
Halloween came and went and the kids are as cracked out as ever on sugar. We went to a party with some of my high school friends, a school carnival, my friend Cassie's daughter's costume/birthday party, the Simmons party and trick or treating with the Bowman family. Those costumes really got some good use this year. Gavin was a phantom, Kaylee was Clawdeen from Monster High, and Daxton was an HVAC guy aka Daddy.
Gavin and Kaylee and I also went to the pumpkin patch with a bunch of my friends and their kids. Gavin
picked out the biggest freaking pumpkin ever and had a heck of a time carrying it back to the car. There were rides, games, a corn maze, roasted nuts, and the best most fresh kettle corn ever!. I even got my last sunburn of the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment