Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Weekend


Jaskson...sigh


The whole band


Lisa, me, and Jackson


The look on Jackson's face after I threw a pair of pink panties on the stage! Then he picked them up and put them in his pocket!


Me and the girls at Bucca

I celebrated my birthday this weekend in the best way. On Friday night we went to dinner at Buca De Peppo in Salt Lake. They had the best italian food! They also had a few nude paintings of men and women decorating the place, which is a little off putting when you're trying to eat, but whatever. Then we headed over to this little dive of a place for a 100 Monkeys concert. One of the members is the guy who plays Jasper in the Twilight movies. The band was sooo good! I haven't listened to anything but them for a week now and I have most of their songs memorized. The guys were so down to earth and were nice enough to have their pictures taken with us and do autographs after the show. We entered an auction to win a camera that they had used during their day in Utah, and we won! What a night!!

No comments: