







Not that I'm biased, but aren't my kids so stinking cute? We got their pictures taken today and I am so glad they are over with. Pictures stress me out like crazy. It feels like a lot of work to keep everyone looking nice with no throw up or food stains on them until we are finished. And of course Daxton decided he was starving right when we got there, so I had to shove the bottle in his mouth in between pictures to keep him happy. Oh well, the end result turned out nice don't you think?
3 comments:
i know what you mean, i have been wanting to get Abby's picture taken for about 5 months and i am afraid she will have a mess or break down, the kiddos are was stinking cute, where did you go, and what was the package deal, i just need to put on my brave face and get them done. also does he out weigh Abby now?!
Oh my gosh those pictures are gorgeous!!!!!!!!
Love them!!
Post a Comment