Ben and I took the kids to see the lights out at Willard Bay this last weekend. While Ben accompanied me under a slight amount of duress (guys use the headache excuse when they don't want to do stuff too), the kids and I had a blast. In addition to the awesome lights, they had real reindeer on display, hay rides, hot cocoa and other snacks, and even a semi-warm place to visit Santa. While driving near the nativity scene light display, I found out that Gavin confused "The 3 Wise men" for "Henchmen". Apparently it's time to talk about the true meaning of Christmas.
2 comments:
still laughing about the henchmen!!!!! That is HILARIOUS!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Kaylee snuggled up with the big man... she knows where her bread is buttered, eh??
Todd's had a headache for the last 13 years (unless of course it's his idea)! ;)
Post a Comment