Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's a Kidney Bean!


My mom and Ben and I went to my first ultrasound yesterday. It's too early to tell if it's a boy or a girl, but we got to see the baby moving all over the place, and the heartbeat.
Instead of being relieved when the nausea and fatigue settled down a bit in the last couple weeks, of course I panicked. So now it's nice to know that there really is a tiny kidney bean rolling around in there.

4 comments:

Joyous said...

he/she is so cute already!!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Crystal said...

I Panicked also once the morning sickness went away, it was here so strong then i hit 9 weeks and it all went away, every once and a while it came back, but i was a little scared.
See you soon!

Cassidy Ratliff said...

Melissa...congratulations!!! I talk with Susanne through the summer and seeing you guys at the NKOB concert makes me go way back. Anways...congrats on the addition. I would love to see all of you sometime and catch up on old times. I saw Angie at an expo I was doing...you all look fabulous. Love ya tons.

Jayson Nielsen said...

Congratulations!!! That is Awesome!!