Thursday, October 23, 2008

Twilight Movie


I'm trying to think of what the most exciting thing that has happened to me this week. Oh I know! My tickets to the midnight showing of the new TWILIGHT MOVIE have been bought. They only went on sale yesterday, and a bunch of the theaters have already sold out. I'm glad my friend Cassie was on the ball and got them as quick as she did. The premier is on November 21st and I am soooooo excited. Can you tell? This pic is a little tribute to the beauty and wonder that is Twilight, and most importantly Edward. Sigh...

4 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

Can't wait!

KP said...

hi, i found your blog because we both have "twilight" as interests, just thought I'd say hello! LOVE LOVE LOVE the books, i hope she ends up writing the fifth one.

have a good day!

Crystal said...

I am so happy I am going to be home to watch this with all my twilight family! I need to buy the tickets, man it is going to be crazy!

Joyous said...

I wish NM would do a midnight showing!! You suck... and that's awesome.